Terms of Employment: Full Time
Department: Centre for Advocacy, Relations and Engagement / Sower Institute for Biblical Discipleship
Reports to: Manager CARE/SIBD
- Plan, coordinate and deliver Bible training and engagement programmes/events.
- Establish good partnership and relations with various stakeholders, including trainers, speakers, church leaders, participants and volunteers.
- Support regional literacy initiatives in advocating and engagement in reading, understanding and learning from the Bible
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate and ensure deliverables for day-to-day operations of Bible training and engagement programmes/events.
- Provide administrative support for the Bible training and engagement programmes/event and regional literacy initiatives.
- Support and collaborate within team and inter-departmentally in the process of planning and execution of programmes/events.
- Work closely with trainers/speakers in the running of courses, workshops, seminars and lectures to meet the need for Bible engagement of the wider church body.
- Establish and cultivate good relationships with churches for department programmes/events, as well as liaise and support the running of these programmes/events for their congregation
- Has experience in project management is an advantage.
- Has a good eye for detail, strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, team-working, organisational and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills (bilingual in English and Mandarin highly preferred).Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to create marketing and social media posts/campaigns.
- Committed and responsible to accomplish the tasks assigned.
- Has the grit and resilience to challenges ahead
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.