General Secretary’s Office (GSO)
GS Office Manager/ Director
To work closely with communications team to deliver effective communication to the target audience via various communication channels from print to web. Execute the communications strategy (work plan) through writing work to help build the Bible Society’s brand, promote the Bible mission and communicate the various Centres’ publicity and fund raising needs, across all platforms. Support communication needs of the region as directed.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Produce Copy-writing work across all relevant platforms
- Work closely and in collaboration with the BSS team/departments and constituents to develop publicity/fund-raising/corporate communication material
- Manage and produce content for all communications from GSO
- Evaluate and coordinate the use of new media where applicable.
- Work with or produce translation work for in-house projects wherever necessary
- Research and build-up collection of case-studies / stories / testimonies / photos/templates
- Support the production and administrative work required for all GSO projects
- Collaborate with and support the wider United Bible Societies (UBS) fellowship and its communication needs as directed by BSS management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate across a wide spectrum of people
- At least 3 years’ experience in Communication work and advantage
- Experience in corporate writing and editorials, particularly in the non-profit industry, would be an advantage
- Diploma or Degree holder (preferably in the relevant area)
- Self-starter with a good eye for detail and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to multi-task and possess a great sense of responsibility and positive attitude.
- A good team-player and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Organised and possess analytical skills
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Bi-lingual an advantage
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.