Department: HR & Corporate Services
Reports to: Director
Provide support to CEO/ Director in managing various aspects of the Corporate Services Centre operations. This includes leading the management of strategic operations, and communicating effectively to ensure best practices are used to improve all organizational functions and enhance overall efficiency.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Assist the Director in establishing office operations and objectives, tracking the progress and ensuring accountability for achieving desired operational performance outcome.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support to the centre/ team
- Provide secretarial support for management meetings
- Manage internship programme and recruitment
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO/ Director
Other areas of Responsibility:
- Ad-hoc reception duties, welcoming visitors, recording of attendance and temperature taking
- Answering and directing of inquires over telephone or walk-in.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mails/couriers/ registered items/ faxes
- Preparation of refreshments and servicing visitors during meetings
- Maintain and up-keeping of office equipment & supplies E.g maintenance, inventory
- Assist & coordinate on facilities bookings with internal and external parties
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers or contractors
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when required
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- 3-4 years relevant experience with HR and or secretarial support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal & coordination skills
- Possess excellent team-working, organizational and strong sense of responsibility skills
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Must be meticulous and able to oversee the operations, work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Immediate or within short notice period preferred
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.