Department: Finance and Donor Care
Reports to: Head of Finance
You will be responsible for the daily finance operations related matters, ensuring all finance entries are recorded accurately into the finance and other supporting system on a timely basis. You will also assist in the monthly accounts closing and quarterly Goods and Services Tax (GST) filing.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Accounting for daily transactions e.g. Accounts payable, Accounts receivables and etc.
- Perform various reconciliations (banks, intercompany and etc),
- Prepare general journal entries and schedules for monthly accounts closing.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly financial performance analysis.
- Accounting for GST and ensuring that GST treatment for their transactions are correct.
- Other assignments and special projects assigned by HOD.
- Diploma / those who still studying ACCA / Degree in Accountancy
- Entry level Accountancy candidates without experience may apply as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of accounting, GST and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.